Sturdy Truck Frame
• The chassis consists of welded shaped steel plates that protect against impact damage and give the truck a long service life • The integrated hydraulic oil tank with decentralised ventilation ensures perfect cooling of the hydraulics even under heavy load.
• The spherically mounted tie rods withstand shocks from uneven ground without breaking or coming loose • The tapered roller bearings of the stub axle bearings can be lubricated and ensure a long service life • The tapered roller bearings used can be replaced quickly during service and reduce downtimes.
Generous Interior With Plenty Of Legroom
The interior of the generously designed operator’s workplace offers the driver sufficient headroom and legroom. The driver can enter and exit comfortably via a large step. Handles on both sides of the truck increase safety. The steering column is tiltable and can be adjusted individually.
Low Running Costs
• Long maintenance intervals • High-performance coolers as standard • Floor board can be removed without service tools • Reduced fuel consumption through optimum engine efficiency / performance • Quick and easy access to maintenance-relevant components • Long service life due to stable CLARK uprights
The Compact Powerhouse From CLARK
Whether you are transporting paper rolls, steel tubes, large drums or heavy steel coils - with the CLARK CGC series you can use attachments, such as roll clamps, safely and economically.
A True Space Wonder
For comparison: the CLARK C40 LPG forklift truck with a 4000kg capacity and superelastic or pneumatic tyres has a turning radius of 2843mm, while the CGC70 with a capacity of 7000kg has a turning radius of 2728 mm. The truck can also raise 3000kg more load with almost the same turning radius. In terms of working aisle width, the CGC70 with a width of 4425mm also shines compared to the C40, which has a working aisle width of 4816 mm.
The environmentally friendly engines ensure high performance and smooth operation.
Automatic Emergency Shutdown
To protect your investment, the temperature of the engines and transmission are monitored. The engine is switched off if necessary
• 1 gear transmission as standard for CGC40 • 2 gear transmission as standard for CGC50-70
Tilting Steering Column
• For optimum adjustment to the driver Ergonomic hydraulic levers • Handy position for easy operation
Nested upright sections allow space for cylinders, hoses and chains.
Nested I Channels
•The upright sections with I channel are 55 % more torsionally rigid than traditional flat sections. • Less deformation even with side impacts . • As a result, longevity and stability is improved even at high lift heights.
Proven PSI 4.3 l LPG Engine
• Economical consumption • Smooth 6-cylinder engine • Standard controlled 3-way catalytic converter • Engines comply with emission stage 5
Low Centre Of Gravity
Due to the cushion tyres, the CGC-series forklifts have an extremely low centre of gravity. This allows for extremely high residual capacities even at height. The cushion tyres used have excellent traction on smooth surfaces and hence reduce fuel consumption.
Full Suspension CLARK Vinyl Seat As Standard
• 15 cm adjustable seating position • Ergonomically shaped seat cushion • Seat belt
Structured, Non-Slip Floor Mat
• Damping of vibrations and noises • Increases driver comfort
Work lights, brake and reversing lights and indicators are mounted high to prevent damage.
Electronically Controlled Automatic Switching
• Comfortable and precise travel • No further adjustment is necessary even in the most difficult operations; sensitive working is ensured
The choice of robust components ensures a long service life.
The inching pedal with integrated brake function enables controlled travel with simultaneous fast lifting.
Angled Load Rollers
• 6-roller fork carriage with 4 side support rollers • Optimum load distribution and minimum free play